Friday, February 19, 2010

Untitled

I hate when I do things that I know I shouldn't.
It is hope that keeps drawing me back. Hoping that someone will learn, want to change, see the error in their ways. But they don't. They never do, they never will. And in the end I am the one that gets hurt and they walk away from the wreckage.

It is the assumption that there are certain people in life that are assumed as trustworthy and it is difficult to process when they aren't. Confrontation means nothing to these people. They weave their words so that they have a right to be angry with me. I am tired of it and tell myself it will be the last time that I fall for it. And yet, here I am again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, this. I was going to write about something similar. But for now? Yeah, this.

    ReplyDelete